This Greek chicken with tzatziki sauce takes just 20 minutes to make. It’s a super easy and tasty keto recipe.
- 1-½ pound Chicken Breast, Skinless, Boneless
- 1 English Cucumber, Diced
- 1-½ cup Cherry Tomatoes, Halved Or Quartered
- ⅓ cups Pitted Olives, Sliced
- 1 Medium Red Onion, Diced
- 1 cup Crumbled Feta Cheese
- FOR THE TZATZIKI SAUCE:
- ¼ cups Fresh Dill, Chopped
- ¼ English Cucumber – Grated And Squeeze The Excess Moisture
- 2 cups Full Fat Greek Yogurt
- 3 cloves Garlic, Pressed Or Minced
- 1 whole Lemon, Zest And Juice
- Sea Salt And Fresh Ground Black Pepper To Taste
To make the sauce, mix all ingredients in a bowl and season with salt and pepper to taste. Refrigerate until ready to use. It gets better after sitting in the fridge, as all the flavors meld. It’s just perfect the next day, so you can make this one ahead.
Season chicken generously with salt and pepper on both sides.
Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add chicken and cook for about 5–7 minutes on each side, or until golden brown on the outside and cooked through (internal temperature should read 165ºF or 75ºC).
Once done, place chicken on a plate and top with tzatziki sauce, cucumbers, tomatoes, olives, onions, and crumbled feta cheese.