I make these easy ham roll ups at least 3 times a week! I love to make them with Black Forest ham, lettuce, tomato, mashed avocado and bacon!
- 6 slices Black Forest Ham
- 6 Butter Lettuce Leaves
- 2 ounces, weight Mashed Avocado
- ½ Small Tomato, Sliced
- 3 slices Bacon Cooked Crispy
- Salt And Pepper, to taste
Stack 2 slices of Black Forest Ham on a work surface. Lay 1 to 2 butter lettuce leaves on top. Smear a spoonful of avocado on top of the lettuce, followed by a tomato slice and a piece of bacon. Season with salt and pepper
Roll from one end to the other to create a ham roll up. Repeat with remaining ingredients.
• You can use any lunchmeat variety that you like. The thin quality of the lunchmeat is what helps these not unroll. This would also be really good using the turkey or honey ham!
• I used already prepared mashed avocado that was seasoned with vinegar, jalapeno, onion, and garlic.
I used my method for oven cooked bacon to get my bacon nice and crispy.